Monday, January 31, 2011

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Sheesh, it's hard to limit myself to seven things because I have a lot of things in my mind.

1. How my future would be like. I really can't imagine what I'm gonna do after I graduate. I really want to get into a University to continue my studies. If not, that's when I start to panic.

2. How things are gonna change in 3 months time. Someone important in my life is going to leave me. I really cannot picture myself being independent just yet.

3. Where to get money. It's really hard to survive in this country because you need to pay for basically everything. Things are getting pricey, and that's when your pockets start to burn. I can't wait to finish my semester and work.

4. Insecurities. Yes, I get insecured sometimes. I tend to think a lot especially when I can't sleep, that's when my confidence is at it's lowest. Everyone will definitely experience those days whereby you just feel like shit, but you're actually not shit.

5. Food. I get hungry easily for some reason. It's not my hormones, I think it's just me. I love to eat food. I'm very easy to please when it comes to soothing my hunger.

6. What to do when I've got nothing to do. I'll basically stone and day dream if I'm not doing anything. And then I start being stressed because I have this urgency to actually do something productive when I have the time.

7. A. Yes you. I have my constant worries and fears. But, because of you, I'm not afraid. I think of all the stupid stuffs you do or we do together, and I start being happy and it builds up my faith in us. :> You're dead, you're a part of me now, you can't escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment