Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

1. I've more male characteristic traits than female ones. So sometimes(or shall I say most of the time), I appear to be rough, unfeminine-like, rude, loud.

2. I tend to spout vulgarities in every sentence I say, but trust me, I know when to draw the line.

3. I eat a lot. I do not care if I put on weight because my love for food is true. You gotta enjoy every bit of it, but of course once in awhile, I'll head to gym or go for a jog.

4. I have difficulty expressing my emotions. There's a reason why I have 3 private blogs over 4 years? I like to keep things to myself to reduce the hassle of everyone 'trying' to waste their effort on comforting me. I've food to comfort me.

5. I love cooking and baking. I know I don't seem any of that sort, but trust me, I really enjoy cooking and baking especially for my loved ones. Cliche, but true.

6. I love sleeping. I can sleep for 13 hours straight.

7. I'm the only child, and I've no other siblings. The only 'siblings' I have are my friends. So they play a huge role in my life.

8. I love gaming and watching anime.

9. I love red.

No comments:

Post a Comment