Friday, January 28, 2011

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.


I'll list out only the initials of the names, happy guessing.

M: Be strong, even though I may not show it, I'm always here. I've tried my best to support myself, because I don't want to be dependent on you. 3 more months, and things will change, but I just want to let you know, I love you.

D: Though I get angry and frustrated over what you've did, I'll still forgive you. It's gonna be hard, but I'll just bite the bullet and face reality like an adult. I hope you know what you're doing, and I don't want to be disappointed in you again.

A: Thanks for being there for me. The past few weeks have been really beautiful. I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass at times, but I'm thankful that you're still here with me. Things are getting rough at your side and mine, but you've got my promise, I'm always here. Thank you for changing me for the better.

F: I've spent 8 months of my life with you, but I've never regretted it. There are things that you've thought me, and there are things that you did/said that made me appreciate even at the slightest thing. Though it seems that we're strangers, I'll still be there for you as a friend. Even how awkward it would be, I'll still be there for you. Take care.

Z: Thanks for being there for me when I really needed someone. All the steps you've taken and all the effort that you've put in just to make me happy. We used to be really close, but I choose to distant myself away from you, for the better. I don't want you to misunderstand me, but there's always a line that separates us both. I hope you're doing well.

L: You don't know how much I've missed you. I miss the times we always played in the house with J, and talk about a whole lot of shit. The things you've did to me, and always treated me like a little princess. I hope you'll get some time off your busy schedule to do what we always used to do in the past. I really miss you and J. I'm sure M and D misses you too.

E: 1 year plus, and we're still standing strong. I've lost faith in trusting friends much more having a bestfriend who ditched me after finding someone else in. You proved me wrong. You've been an awesome friend and sister to me. Thank you for being in my life. I miss you, and hope things are better.

S: Thank you for being my bestfriend. I swear, I didn't expect you to be part of my life. All the shit we've talked about and the shit we've done, those are definitely the things I'l remember. Hope things get better at your side. Love's a bitch sometimes, so you gotta bitch it back ;) Take care bestie.

I: Someone who used to be close to me, but after what you've did, I was wrong. I gave yo a chance even though of what had happened in the past when you barely knew me. A leopard won't change it's spots, so do you. I hope you change for the better. Someday, I'll find some time to talk to you. You need to learn the hard way. Just wait.

S: Your bitter past has finally made you into someone stronger. Though at times, I can feel you're just hiding your true emotions because of the people who care about you. Speak your mind at times, it'll make you feel better. Well, I'm here as a friend, always.
And, that's already 10 of it. I've got more, but I'll just keep it as it is. Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment