There's so many things I wish I never did. But i guess these six things are the more relevant and impactful one to me.
2. Drinking as a leisure. My liver's gonna turn black because of the temporary 'happiness'.
3. Said no when my mom asked if I want a brother/sister when I was 10. I want one now.
4. Gave my cat for care to my aunt when I was away in Philippines for holiday with my family 4 years ago. My cousin scared shit out of the cat away and it didn't come back thereafter.
5. 'Dated' this particular faggot who tried to violate me. Totally lost my respect to that fag, because not only he tried to violate me, he tried to violate my other friend. Good job, your potential job scope is to be a rapist.
6. Be rude to my Mom. I'm afraid of losing you Mom, I'm sorry for being a bad daughter, but I'm trying my best already. I love you Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment