Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

1. Sincerity: He do things not because he's being forced to, it's out of his sincerity.
2. Respect: He should be able to respect the decisions that I make and respect my integrity.
3. Humor: I like interesting people. Interesting people usually have a sense of humor.
4. Willingness: He is willing to go the extra mile just to make me happy. Sacrifices that people don't usually do everyday.
5. Existence: He should be there when I need someone. I don't usually open up to just anyone.
6. Different: Able to prove to me that's he's different from everyone else. It's not something visible. I look more into his personality and charisma.
7. Second most important one, able to get along with me. Doing stupid things, talk about stupid stuffs, and joke about lame stuffs.
8. This is the most important one, Acceptance. He should accept me for who I am and what I'm not.

Anyway, I think I've found someone who have all these. Actually I'm not demanding, because I tend to accept people for who they are. The only problem is whether they're willing to accept me. Heh, but A, you've won my heart already. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment