Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3: Say something that makes you happy.

I may not be the most attractive,intelligent, beautiful, wittiest person on Earth but for sure, I have a purpose of living in life. You need not be any of the above to have a purpose in life. I want to succeed being who I want to be, and nothing's gonna stop me. Things are getting rough, but I'm taking this positively because it instills patience and motivation in me. I don't live up to anyone's expectations, only myself. Yes, I know it's very egoistic and selfish of me to think about myself, but why think about others when you can't even think for yourself. In life, you live alone, and die alone. But I'm sure I have a few souls who's gonna be with me through this whole ride, especially A. Face reality like a goddamned person that you're supposed to be.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment