My last year's resolution was not to commit myself into a serious relationship because I needed time to heal. So, I went against my words and everyone else, and became selfish for my own happiness, and suffered in the end. No, I didn't regret it. But the time taken to heal that recent breakup was a lesson learnt.
This has always been my belief. I told myself, I will not change myself for anyone. I went against my words and changed myself for someone. I've officially cut down on smoking and I do not consume alcohol anymore. But I changed myself for the better not for the worst. And I thank God for that someone's existence if not I'll be dying right now.
So there a couple of times in our lives, where we ourselves turn into hypocrites. We twist our words and believes and turn ourselves into a walking self-contradictory. However the cache lies whether, it's for the good or the bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment